Modifying / Cracking a specific app
Hello all,
I've gotten a new app for my android called "CoinOffers".. yes, it's for McDonalds :P
You can use coins to buy food from there, but coins are only released a few times on a year..
Some of my other friends got it cracked for iPhone, so they can just enter any amount 1-1000 coins in their app, and then they got it!
So basically free food, which is pretty awesome
I was wondering if anyone knew something about cracking an app, or how to modify the amount of my coins (ANDROID)?
PM or reply here in thread please
Thanks in advance
I've gotten a new app for my android called "CoinOffers".. yes, it's for McDonalds :P
You can use coins to buy food from there, but coins are only released a few times on a year..
Some of my other friends got it cracked for iPhone, so they can just enter any amount 1-1000 coins in their app, and then they got it!
So basically free food, which is pretty awesome

I was wondering if anyone knew something about cracking an app, or how to modify the amount of my coins (ANDROID)?
PM or reply here in thread please
Thanks in advance
