Should i ?

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
Should i ?
im thinking of changing my name ..... its currently
iDream?..
suggest me names
the name doesn't show if you're pro or noob..only playing and skills... Anyway,i suggest : .TheG0dfather. or _G0t[S]killZ or [N0]KiCK (so you can not be kicked cuz no one will make sense from thei comments)--> Chat: Player312: kick wallhack!kick n0 kick <- lol? YES
AHAHAHAhahha thats fckn smart xD!!

---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 PM ----------

What would happen if my name was my mom xD
Lol
Player CHat : kick my mom ! she hack Kiiick wallleerrrr walleeerrr!! my mom xD
Quote Originally Posted by Karma View Post
AHAHAHAhahha thats fckn smart xD!!

---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 PM ----------

What would happen if my name was my mom xD
Lol
Player CHat : kick my mom ! she hack Kiiick wallleerrrr walleeerrr!! my mom xD
Now thats some funny shit lol
Your idream..?

Lol nice account you have! Are you portuguese?

PS: My friend changed his name to Dream?

PS2: Change to FraGTacular
Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
Your idream..?

Lol nice account you have! Are you portuguese?

PS: My friend changed his name to Dream?

PS2: Change to FraGTacular
i think you mean P.P.S. not PS2
P.S. = post-script
P.P.S. = post-post-script

P.S. thanks for the free acounts
I like mine all fancy, so..this is what I would do.
If you were to pick "Wish", then I would write..
..-*[W]is[H]_?

If you were to pick "Happy", then I would write..
H[[apP*y_?]

It might look weird to a lot of you, but when it comes to writing out IGN, this is just how I choose.

*I don't make it look all fancy to make myself look "pro" lmao..It's just my style.*
Avoid names with [, ], * or i at the start of it, they make your name looks bad in my opinion.
change it to something contains "Me"

when 'as always' they wanna kick u ,it will be -> Kick Me plzzz
/mwahahahaha xD
Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2 View Post
change it to something contains "Me"

when 'as always' they wanna kick u ,it will be -> Kick Me plzzz
/mwahahahaha xD
now that is clever shit right there

change your name to iSlept?
Here's one thats untaken...... DaNeGerous
I mean, you could put your IGN as "me", but seriously, people aren't THAT stupid -.-
People can just press tab and just take a quick look at people's names and see your "Me"..
Quote Originally Posted by JimTheGreat View Post
I mean, you could put your IGN as "me", but seriously, people aren't THAT stupid -.-
People can just press tab and just take a quick look at people's names and see your "Me"..
i am not you I AM MY SELF :d if reALY.... YOU can just change it to _mY[S]eLF
i think my mam is the best lol
Do simple words. In my opinion, I avoid choosing names with symbols.
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us