TalkingHelp with Base tut.

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Help with Base tut.
I'm learning how to make a hack and I was looking and I found out I needed a base so I looked at this topic How to make a base and then it says to make a Dll main and I don't know what that is so and anyone send me a link to how to make one please thanks
Code:
BOOL WINAPI DllMain ( HMODULE hDll, DWORD dwReason, LPVOID lpReserved )
{
	DisableThreadLibraryCalls(hDll);
	if ( dwReason == DLL_PROCESS_ATTACH )
	{
		CreateThread(NULL, NULL, dwMainThread, NULL, NULL, NULL);
	}
	return TRUE;
}
Quote Originally Posted by gudi View Post
Code:
BOOL WINAPI DllMain ( HMODULE hDll, DWORD dwReason, LPVOID lpReserved )
{
	DisableThreadLibraryCalls(hDll);
	if ( dwReason == DLL_PROCESS_ATTACH )
	{
		CreateThread(NULL, NULL, dwMainThread, NULL, NULL, NULL);
	}
	return TRUE;
}
Lol this is fine but I wanted a TUT on how to make them so have any links or videos?
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us