Mid Function

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Mid Function
DrawIndexedPrim asm ... working on PBLACKOUT ??
i injected hack automatical but crosshiar appear on login screen and all screen after it no crosshair em screen !

sorry me ingles not good
Hmm idk what the problem is but could you send me a link with the hack? maybe I'll find the problem!

And if I find the problem I'll tell you how to solve it!

THNX!
Quote Originally Posted by RzX FeeD View Post
Hmm idk what the problem is but could you send me a link with the hack? maybe I'll find the problem!

And if I find the problem I'll tell you how to solve it!

THNX!
do you know computer languages??
if you do, pls help me to make a .dll from .txt
I will make a hack for PB asap.
Your topic name ' Mid Function ' and your asking about DIP ? lol

And no it's not detected on PB all you need to done is use EndS + Dip << Full Hack OH and ofc bypass HS witch is the hard part for you ..
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?