Minecraft XBOX360 ( Upcomming Mods/hack?)

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Minecraft XBOX360 ( Upcomming Mods/hack?)
Hi.

Wanna ask if anyone konw if its comming any type off a hack/mod to The minecraft XBOX version that released today (9th May)


Peace
Maybe but their won't be hacks released on the first day of the release.
Hard to believe hack/mods arent allowed on xbox live but for singleplayer they may create some mods later on!
Hacking on the Xbox is very risky. You easily get banned for modifying the hardware/software, which is required to hack anything.
I love Minecraft and i love Xbox : Minecraft Xbox 360 Édition Own :P
I actually like the 360 version better. Probably because MC runs out of memory and crashes a lot on my pc... xD I thought they would add mods to it sooner than this... I know they updated it, but I couldn't even see much of a difference after they did that... Who knows...
Doubt it but who knows
No there will not be any mods on minecraft 360... And like nachos said.. very risky unless done offline.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us