Patched[CE] Attachments and Proficiencies + Killstreaks [Hack]

Posts 1–15 of 38 · Page 1 of 3
[CE] Attachments and Proficiencies + Killstreaks [Hack]
I don't know if someone did that, but here is what i've just done with my UMP45 class.

Having 2 attachment without the proficiency and having a proficiency not available for my gun.
(Grip don't work on most weapon who don't have it by default)

Also, having Assault's killstreak with Support killstreaks system (continue if you die)
And it works. I tested it out !

If you want me to explain what I modified just ask.

Edit :
Download link of my first version at the bottom of this post.
(Actually you can only modify the 3rd Class)
Virusscan for the .rar : https://www.virustotal.com/file/dccf...is/1336660364/
http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...8210aacc9f8285

/!\ THINGS YOU MAY KNOW /!\
1. Assault rifle + Grip => Invisible Gun Bug.
2. Assault rifle + Rapid Fire => Invisible Gun Bug after like 2-3 Games.
Feel free to share what you tested, I'll add it to the list.

Special Thank to Jorndel for a part of code I used.

Killerld MW3.rar177 KB · 899 downloads Scanning…
lolcod.jpg82 KB · 129 downloads
Quote Originally Posted by killerld View Post
I don't know if someone did that, but here is what i've just done with my UMP45 class.

Having 2 attachment without the proficiency and having a proficiency not available for my gun.
(Grip don't work on most weapon who don't have it by default)

Also, having Assault's killstreak with Support killstreaks system (continue if you die)
And it works. I tested it out !

If you want me to explain what I modified just ask.
I want just one thing. Do you have the list with the proficiency and attachments codes? Like:
00 -> nothing
01 -> red dot
09 -> extended mags
10 -> Grenade Launcher
11 -> Silencer
85 -> kick

And so on... Do you have all the list? That would save a lot of search ^^
Yeah here it is !

But I don't have Grenade, Tactical Insertion, etc.
If someome have it Feel free to post

ATTACHMENTS:
01 red dot 1
02 acog 2
03 grip 3
04 akimbo 4
05 thermal 5
06 shotgun 6
07 heartbeat sensor 7
09 ext. mags 9
0A rapid fire 10
0B holographic sight 11
0C tactical knife 12
0D variable zoomscope 13
0E grenade launcher 14
11 silencer for primary 17
12 silencer for secondary
14 hamrscope 20
15 hybrid sight 21
16 variable zoom scope 22

CAMOUFLAGE:
01 classis 1
02 snow 2
03 multicam 3
04 digital urban 4
05 hex 5
06 choco 6
07 ELITE marine 7
08 snake 8
09 ELITE winter 9
0A blue 10
0B red 11
0C autumn 12
0D gold 13

PROFICIENCY:
23 speed 35
39 2 attachments 57
84 impact 132
85 kick 133
86 focus 134
88 breath 136
89 range 137
8A melee 138
8B stability 139
8C damage 140
Quote Originally Posted by killerld View Post
I don't know if someone did that, but here is what i've just done with my UMP45 class.

Having 2 attachment without the proficiency and having a proficiency not available for my gun.
(Grip don't work on most weapon who don't have it by default)
Ok, can you explain how did you do that? In fact I know how, but isn't working here... I change the value but it doesn't change in game... Thanks
Quote Originally Posted by MarkHC View Post
Ok, can you explain how did you do that? In fact I know how, but isn't working here... I change the value but it doesn't change in game... Thanks
Tip:
1: Start up Cheat Engine
2: Start MW3
3: Find the class Area (Using the Browse Memory Region)
4: Take a weapons and use the 2 attachment proficiency.
5: Set the 2 Attachments.
6: See what changes in the memory browser. (Cheat Engine)
It will turn into red when it changes.

Now you change the proficiency to something else and try to mix with the 2 values that changed.
And you should have a good time.
Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post
Tip:
1: Start up Cheat Engine
2: Start MW3
3: Find the class Area (Using the Browse Memory Region)
4: Take a weapons and use the 2 attachment proficiency.
5: Set the 2 Attachments.
6: See what changes in the memory browser. (Cheat Engine)
It will turn into red when it changes.

Now you change the proficiency to something else and try to mix with the 2 values that changed.
And you should have a good time.
Yes I know, But the thing is. I change an attachment in game... I see the red region, put another value, but it don't change in-game... I haven't tested the proficiency yet... I am probably doing something wrong, but I can't figure out what...
Quote Originally Posted by MarkHC View Post
Yes I know, But the thing is. I change an attachment in game... I see the red region, put another value, but it don't change in-game... I haven't tested the proficiency yet... I am probably doing something wrong, but I can't figure out what...
try my hack and see if it works properly, if it does then you're doing something wrong, only first second and third classes availabe atm. virus scan https://www.virustotal.com/file/825d...is/1336652327/
http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...ee329bd92c03eb
MW3 hack.rar412 KB · 161 downloads Scanning…
@MarkHC
Be sure to change value when you are on the menu of all class.
(Speciacly for Killstreaks, if not, they will just change to the normal one and you will not be able to put assault one in the support field.)

For the attachment, I change it on the menu of all classes.
Then I click on the class I changed, and normally it "actualize".

---------- Post added at 08:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 AM ----------

Well... After few games, my assault rifles disapear lol, I have no gun in my hands.
I think, its because of the rapid fire.
Well... After few games, my assault rifles disapear lol, I have no gun in my hands.
I think, its because of the rapid fire.
yeh same thing happened to me, i tried red dot and tube on scar now i cant use it
Quote Originally Posted by strangerdanger View Post
[/COLOR]Well... After few games, my assault rifles disapear lol, I have no gun in my hands.
I think, its because of the rapid fire.
yeh same thing happened to me, i tried red dot and tube on scar now i cant use it [/QUOTE]

I put out the Rapid Fire and keep the Damage Proficiency and it works.
On FAD.

Seems like Rapid Fire on assault rifle is just too OP x'DDD


And Strangerdanger, your hack is in C# or VB ?
Added my 1st Version download link to main post.
Quote Originally Posted by killerld View Post
Added my 1st Version download link to main post.
what did you post? btw it might take a while for your attachment to get approved, mine is still pending
/Approved

-And added 2nd virusscan for you. You only need to post scans of the compressed file since the EXE is inside.

Quote Originally Posted by strangerdanger View Post
try my hack and see if it works properly, if it does then you're doing something wrong, only first second and third classes availabe atm. virus scan https://www.virustotal.com/file/825d...is/1336652327/
http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...ee329bd92c03eb
/Approved

-And added 2nd virusscan for you too.
Posts 1–15 of 38 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us