Exclamation[GM] MATCHES

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
[GM] MATCHES
HAVE YOU PLAYED A GM ON COMBAT ARMS YET?

DID YOU WIN?

WAT HAPPENS IF YOU WIN?
shut the fuck up
stop asking so many questions
i dont think that you can really tell if they are gms...
at least if i was one i wouldnt let people know...
maybe i am one...
you can tell they have the rank it says it gm
some have GM tags and some are undercover so you never really know
GM's r gay. Gay Masters = GM. =D *I hate them b.c i played one and they kicked me out, idk y but i wasn't hacking!*
Quote Originally Posted by apeguy View Post
GM's r gay. Gay Masters = GM. =D *I hate them b.c i played one and they kicked me out, idk y but i wasn't hacking!*
If they kicked you out after the game, it's normal.
i missed the event i so wana kill a gm lol ity be funny. i hope 2 face 1 1 day.
I heard that GM's suck deez nutz.
Like..hard..
maybe he meant ingame
i never face nexon gms i want to =.=
if i was a GM i would go undercover and kick every hacker in the game then turn my chams on for easy killing =)
I think the GM killin thingy is just to see if they are hackers or not
I faced Gm anstar and lost.
well ur noob Analstar can't beat me he got nothin on a 3.00 k/d ( and a 1.96 legit k/d)
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?