Thumbs upPatchedWallhack & SeeGhosts

Posts 136–150 of 186 · Page 10 of 13
Quote Originally Posted by veenus View Post
Yes Bro, Working Systems ;

Windows 7 / 32 Bit = Tested, Working
Windows 7 / 64 Bit = Tested, Working
Mac OS X = Not Tested Sorry
Linux = Not Tested Sorry
XP = Tested Working
im sure it work for all systems
Tested on XP.

Installed Win 7 64. Same thing here.
I guess I'm doing something wrong. Made a backup of the original RF124.REZ, copied to a folder REZ file from the first post, run the game - "file is changed". Can anyone explain - what am I doing wrong?
Quote Originally Posted by ez7pac View Post
Tested on XP.

Installed Win 7 64. Same thing here.
I guess I'm doing something wrong. Made a backup of the original RF124.REZ, copied to a folder REZ file from the first post, run the game - "file is changed". Can anyone explain - what am I doing wrong?
it still workes for me

---------- Post added at 03:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------

the hack still workes for me
The GREAT hack is who has No recoil + WH + no smokes + no flash + aimbot right click to body

Thanks for sharing that hack bro, works for me
Racker bom funfando parabéns quem posto
Very good whak congratulations
Detected dont use ...i got banned for 7 days its wuz a nice hack cheerz
Quote Originally Posted by adham123 View Post
Detected dont use ...i got banned for 7 days its wuz a nice hack cheerz
not dtected im using it right now and u could be using a different hack
its not working here in windows xp can u help me plsss..... :D
Quote Originally Posted by cLeArblu3 View Post
its not working here in windows xp can u help me plsss..... :D
did u put it in crossfire/rez ?
What a nice hack it's still works for me win 7 32 bit and XP 32 bit
Posts 136–150 of 186 · Page 10 of 13
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us