good job...hacks lately get detected overly too fast.
PatchedWallhack & SeeGhosts
nice hack... Thax
thank you man . can you make no recoil ?
Saturday when I get home I can analyze what the Xtrap detected!
thanks nice hack bro
kind of lame sense you can only see knife but gj any wase
shitttt detected!! noooo banned account
i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee you! waited for this
thx!!!!
thx!!!!Thanxxxxxx Bro
nice hack bro and it dont my ping SPIKE
thankssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
thankssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Good job, surprises me how u manage to make such good hacks, I make memory hack/trainer but want to progress! wanna help me? :-) (btw thanx 4 a good simple wall hack)
ppl i checked it really works ( i have windows 7 64 bits)
and it just a rez file u wont get banned from this they will say missing RF124.rez when the hack is patched just make back up and put it in the folder again and ur CF will start normally 
and it just a rez file u wont get banned from this they will say missing RF124.rez when the hack is patched just make back up and put it in the folder again and ur CF will start normally 
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
CrossFire Hacks & CheatsWallhack+SeeGhost+CrossHair For All CrossFire
69 CrossFire Hacks & CheatsMPGH Public Crossfire NA Hack [Wallhack & SeeGhost] V1
112 WarRock - International HacksHacks for Warrock (Aimbot, Wallhack)CL 32 WarRock - International Hacks[SEARCHING]Wallhack or Radar 0 WarRock - International HacksHow I make wallhack?RA 6

. XP 32 bit
