ExclamationSolved2 questions

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
2 questions
*I AM CURRENTLY USING MINECRAFT 1.0.0, DUE TO VARIOUS REASONS ON MY MOB TRAP DESIGNS.*

1. Is it possible to change biome? Right now I have a snowy plain biome, and I forgot to move it to a desert. Idk why...don't ask Now, when I'm building my mob traps and when I use water, they freeze in like a second, making it kind of hard to make. I always have to put a ceiling, which is annoying. I'm not exactly looking for like a jungle biome and sort, I just want a "no biome" mod. If there is one, please post link to it.

2. Did iron golems come out after 1.0.0? They don't seem to spawn even after I got all the setup right. I want to make an iron ingot farm, but they just won't spawn..


---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 PM ----------

Minions please close this right now I found a solution.
1) You might download world edit for singleplayer and change the biome type
2) I think golems were added in 1.2
Quote Originally Posted by non ame View Post
1) You might download world edit for singleplayer and change the biome type
2) I think golems were added in 1.2
right thanks but I said I have fixed the problem. So if anyone could close this.
Quote Originally Posted by JimTheGreat View Post
@Polo /req close fast please. ?

Done .

/closed .
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us