Piston Help
I created my very own mob trap, FINALLY. No youtube video, 100% legit made all by me.
Now I'm kind of confused. I needed to somehow control the mobs dropping down or staying up until I control it so that it does. The first thing that came up to my mind, was..pistons.
Now I'm a total beginner at redstone wiring and shit, so this is one tough luck.
I created a test world, to test out some redstone wiring. I've got a little hold of double door making and sorts, but pistons...kind of confusing.
I can't explain it any further, so I will post a SS below.
I need to make the piston go out and in, with a lever, or pressure plate. (NO BUTTON). So far, my pistons are out, and I cannot anyway put them back in without destroying one of the redstone torches or the redstone. I need to trigger the on/off with a lever, but it doesn't work. Whenever I click the lever, nothing happens.
THIS IS MY DIAGRAM (BELOW). Please tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Now I'm kind of confused. I needed to somehow control the mobs dropping down or staying up until I control it so that it does. The first thing that came up to my mind, was..pistons.
Now I'm a total beginner at redstone wiring and shit, so this is one tough luck.
I created a test world, to test out some redstone wiring. I've got a little hold of double door making and sorts, but pistons...kind of confusing.
I can't explain it any further, so I will post a SS below.
I need to make the piston go out and in, with a lever, or pressure plate. (NO BUTTON). So far, my pistons are out, and I cannot anyway put them back in without destroying one of the redstone torches or the redstone. I need to trigger the on/off with a lever, but it doesn't work. Whenever I click the lever, nothing happens.
THIS IS MY DIAGRAM (BELOW). Please tell me what I'm doing wrong?

