LightbulbSolvedHow can I hide a macro/hotkey ?

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
How can I hide a macro/hotkey ?

Hay guize.
So I tried to make this hotkey (See attachment below)
It will press Space for you so if you hold ctrl and middle mouse button and walk around you will bunnyhop, no sweat.
And xtrap wont let me use it.
can I bypass this? how?
sorry if im such a noob.
need answers asap.


Note: rename the file extension to .exe because it wont let me upload executable files

bunnyhop.txt202 KB · 12 downloads Scanning…
Upload the .exe into a .rar file.







You'll need a bypass which we don't have :/
and there goes all my interests in making a hack
Dont worry dude...just change the file type and it will work for u
U made this or you downloaded from somewhere ?
Because
There is a command "Sendkeys.Send()" and Xtrap block it....
Maybe another way, i didint tested: User32.Dll / KeyBd_event
If xTrap detects it, you're screwed. You'll basically need to change up the coding so that xTrap doesn't detect it.

Also, it's much better to learn Bhop without using a multitool.

Answered and closed.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?