I have found God

Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
I have found God
This video has convinced me:



There was a guy who said:

"this is phuckin retarded. is this actually a religion or is it a joke. if it is a religion, i take it back, but if its a joke, your all a bunch of fucking dip shits"

and I responded with

"What difference does it make if it's a joke or a religion? They are the same thing."
that is the truth, it all makes perfect sense.
Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
"What difference does it make if it's a joke or a religion? They are the same thing."
LOL-----------------------
Quote Originally Posted by Hyak View Post
LOL-----------------------
oh wait he just did lmao
Thought u were talking about -GOD-
lmao that makes sense
Quote Originally Posted by rnjsgurwn96 View Post
wat lamo mean?
"lmao" means laughing my ass off.
noone used lol here instead
"lol" is /b/ shit. we dont do that
we lmao, not "lol"
unless its gourav cause hes *****
crazy
wow this dude likes to Double post alot
Quote Originally Posted by GOD View Post
wow this dude likes to Double post alot
He thinks cause hes vip that he can do it.
you my lmao but I roflcopter

this is so hard to type with
pussy money weed thats my god...
Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?