Enigma Protector

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Enigma Protector
Anyone else has this damn annoying sound when trying to log in because of this shitty programm? -.-
yes this sound teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet i cant play ???? new patch
Quote Originally Posted by Gemy View Post
yes this sound teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet i cant play ???? new patch
yes it came with the latest patch -.-
I keep getting this error when I try to join a game ( hack free ) where it just STAYS on the fucking loading screen. Never had this problem before. I can't even ctrl alt del then close it through task manager. Nor can I ctrl esc out of it.

What is all this bs?
Quote Originally Posted by megagiggles View Post
I keep getting this error when I try to join a game ( hack free ) where it just STAYS on the fucking loading screen. Never had this problem before. I can't even ctrl alt del then close it through task manager. Nor can I ctrl esc out of it.

What is all this bs?
it should prevent you from changing the crossfire.exe i guess.
some people use this as anti-cracking tool. z8games use this as anti-hack tool i guess.
Quote Originally Posted by _phil View Post
it should prevent you from changing the crossfire.exe i guess.
some people use this as anti-cracking tool. z8games use this as anti-hack tool i guess.
Wait so it basically stops people from using modded launchers? where you change what comes up as you login?
Quote Originally Posted by megagiggles View Post


Wait so it basically stops people from using modded launchers? where you change what comes up as you login?
I dont know, but I think not. Because if you mod your launcher (texture packs etc.) you dont directly modify the crossfire.exe
Came with the new patch.
Its so stupid and annoying -.-'
Z8games for life <3


yea i got that sh!t today
Warning for all: When you are trying to hack, take your headset, 'cause if enigma pops up you're fucked. its loud as shit
Enigma is a packer. BACKD00R used it. Just lower the volume. He'll release a hack with a different packer next time.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?