Thumbs upI solved crash problem in CAKR

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
I solved crash problem in CAKR
@TokolocoSK

I said you the hacks are crashed.

I think I use winXP 32bit.

Can you make me another hacker which version is WIN XP 32 BIT?

Thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Lieul View Post
@TokolocoSK

I said you the hacks are crashed.

I think I use winXP 32bit.

Can you make me another hacker which version is WIN XP 32 BIT?

Thanks.
Yes I'll do today, I'll see if fix the aimbot...
더 DO 칭 종 왕 없습니다
Quote Originally Posted by mocano1415 View Post
더 DO 칭 종 왕 없습니다
Don't use google translator. that is shitload of trashes.
닥쳐병신련아. 이걸 물로보나 개새끼가
Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Lieul View Post
@TokolocoSK

I said you the hacks are crashed.

I think I use winXP 32bit.

Can you make me another hacker which version is WIN XP 32 BIT?

Thanks.
did you run admin ?
Quote Originally Posted by iMoD- HD` View Post
did you run admin ?
LOL look at you trying to get your posts up!
Quote Originally Posted by CAMP_LAZLO View Post
LOL look at you trying to get your posts up!
im telling him if he did.. cause that might be the problem fucken idiot..
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?