WHAT EVER.... ITs MUCH EASIER W/ THE FULL BRIGHT (SEE GHOST) HACK
CROSSFIRE TIPS ABOUT GHOST MODE !
Are you saying that we should not play Ghost Mode using ghosts ?
It's fun to play Ghost Mode rather that Destruction Mode sometimes because Ghosts can only use Knives and you can pwned
them easily. Anyways, thanks for reading my guide. I didn't leech this guide I just discovered them accidentaly.
I was listening to Paramore songs while playing CrossFire with a headset and it suddenly stop. And then I don't have time to
go alt tab and turn on the music again so I just continued playing. Since the music stops, while I got my headset on... I suddenly hear
the ghosts breath and chops and slashes of their knives. So that time I can always get aware and I can sense whether I'm in danger or not.
Again, thanks for reading my thread. THANK ME IF I HELPED OKAY ?
~I'm A Girl Yah Know And I Hate My Username !
---------- Post added at 01:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 AM ----------
Yeah Yeah.... so you uses hacks to play Ghost Mode and pwned them easily ? But you can get ban and reported. You must not abuse the hack or you might get ban. This is a simple other method guide to play Ghost Mode without '' CHEATING '' .
~I'm A Girl Yah Know And I Hate My Username !
It's fun to play Ghost Mode rather that Destruction Mode sometimes because Ghosts can only use Knives and you can pwned
them easily. Anyways, thanks for reading my guide. I didn't leech this guide I just discovered them accidentaly.
I was listening to Paramore songs while playing CrossFire with a headset and it suddenly stop. And then I don't have time to
go alt tab and turn on the music again so I just continued playing. Since the music stops, while I got my headset on... I suddenly hear
the ghosts breath and chops and slashes of their knives. So that time I can always get aware and I can sense whether I'm in danger or not.
Again, thanks for reading my thread. THANK ME IF I HELPED OKAY ?
~I'm A Girl Yah Know And I Hate My Username !
---------- Post added at 01:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 AM ----------
Yeah Yeah.... so you uses hacks to play Ghost Mode and pwned them easily ? But you can get ban and reported. You must not abuse the hack or you might get ban. This is a simple other method guide to play Ghost Mode without '' CHEATING '' .
~I'm A Girl Yah Know And I Hate My Username !
my strategy for ghost mode is to go for scouting in round 1. i can probably memorize all the spots where ghosts usually stop to get there bearings.for the incoming rounds, i just rush to those spots before ghosts get there and BANG! ghost busted!
and evrythng else is much the same as this thread says 
and evrythng else is much the same as this thread says 
turn on the FF:
bLood
Gamma 100%
sound 100% hehehe....just patient the player's when firing the air
================================================== =
when u hear a c4 planting shoot anywhere around that site...
knife sound most important !
footstep of course
================
kapag d mo nagawa yan.....give up use CHEAT
thank me if i helped
bLood
Gamma 100%
sound 100% hehehe....just patient the player's when firing the air
================================================== =
when u hear a c4 planting shoot anywhere around that site...
knife sound most important !
footstep of course

================
kapag d mo nagawa yan.....give up use CHEAT

thank me if i helped
You're right hahah galing mo 

@wfefwefwef i Hate ur SIGGY....and if u want new forum name..cr8 new ..!! btw i still hate you :P
won't work the gun sound sucks i hate them 


