Can Someone Help Me ?

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
Can Someone Help Me ?
I want to have the answers of my following questions:

How to earn GP faster ?
How to earn EXP faster and rank up fast ?
How to glitch in Hero Mode... You always become the Hero ?
How to glitch in Zombie Mode... You always become the Zombie Master ?
How to use snipers especially if you're a noob using snipers ? How can I have 300 kills using snipers ?
How to win in Zombie Apocalypse in Normal Mode ? It's too hard I can't even go 30 rounds ... Can someone post a video Round 30/30 ZA ?
How to win in mega lotto easily and get permanent guns ?

There's the question I wanted to ask... ^^ Thanks :P

~I'm a Girl yah know and I hate my username !
why you dont ask your doctor?.. he may help you
I used to play in Wipe Out, weapons are provided there so it won't cost you much to repair.
If you got Exp Boosters, of course EXP is way more faster, and you'll rank up fast and, you must be good, aim for the ACE and MVP spot.
I don't play Hero Mode.
I don't play Zombie Apocalypse.

Here's maybe a trick for Mega Lotto.
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/320-crossf...-not-fake.html

Well, I think it's all luck.
you can earn gp by playing wipeout for exp buy a exp up and play DM 13 rounds.. don't join any rooms, make one so you can play from the beginning to end earning you larger amount of exp
@jayson1478 ARE YOU F*CKING KIDDING ME ? Go ask your doctor. I'm asking seriously .

I hate it when people do that to me.
>_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_<

By the way thanks for the informations.
tama c @mahalkosiheart ....and in megalotto it's all about luck.and timing.. ^^ i spin every night...and i got 100k in 5spin...^^
BUT WE NEED Hack to play well and play
PLAY AND PLAY never stop and do Ur mission very day and u will get weapons and wait for the end of the turn it change some times
100k what ? 100k GP ? That's so lucky of you I wanna have that 100k GP you know ?
How to earn GP faster ?
How to earn EXP faster and rank up fast ?
How to glitch in Hero Mode... You always become the Hero ? (It's not even possible)
How to glitch in Zombie Mode... You always become the Zombie Master ?(It's not even possible too)
How to use snipers especially if you're a noob using snipers ? How can I have 300 kills using snipers ?(Go learn , Lol .. how can you have 300 kill using a sniper ?Are you even playing crossfire ?
How to win in Zombie Apocalypse in Normal Mode ? It's too hard I can't even go 30 rounds ... Can someone post a video Round 30/30 ZA ?(Can't you answer this question yourself ?
How to win in mega lotto easily and get permanent guns ?(Gosh ! LUCK LUCK LUCK ! >.<)

Noob questions .. this questions made me mad .. =.=
Okay @wfefwefwef Let Me Answer This:
How To Earn GP Faster: Play TDM Or Escape Mode
How To Earn EXP Faster And Rank Up Fast: Play Wipeout (DESERT CLASH Cause Its Fast There And Play In Noobies Server)
How to glitch in Hero Mode... You always become the Hero: It's Impossible
How to glitch in Zombie Mode... You always become the Zombie Master: It's Impossible But If You Have So Much BAD LUCK It'll Happen..
How to use snipers especially if you're a noob using snipers ? How can I have 300 kills using snipers: 300 Kills It's Impossible Without Aimbot And Just Practice Jump,Crouch, Aim
How to win in Zombie Apocalypse in Normal Mode ? It's too hard I can't even go 30 rounds ... Can someone post a video Round 30/30 ZA: Get To The Highest Point Of Map And Bring An MG With You And LOTS Of Med Guns S or L Don't Matter
How to win in mega lotto easily and get permanent guns: Prayer, Believe That You'll Win,And Luck

==You're New In Crossfire So I Will Give Respect And Some Of The Question You Asked Can Be Answered By You ==
you can't kill 300 players/enemies in one game haha..........unless you are farming.................
And BTW 300 Kills With Sniper?? Almost Impossible Without Cheats Or Boosting
These questions are so NOOB. Did you know that great players do not ask questions from others who already know things? You can become a great player by finding out the answers by yourself
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?