BLR VIP HACK

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
BLR VIP HACK
if i buy a sites blr hacks, will someone here be able to decode it and make our own?
Maybe, but it would be esier to get the source .
and how could i procure that?
With the force, Noob.
lol what a head man doe sthis guy no anything
No. Every VIP site uses a stream client that injects the .dll into the game from a separate server. The .dll is never on your computer itself. There is one site it is possible due to their shitty security, but I'm not going to give it to you for the sole fact I don't want a hundred fucking leechers using aimbots in-game.
TY for that info, i was wondering HOW they hack i ... VIP'd was able to work the way it did (Login, VIP checked yes/no, hacks status detected/undetected, then inject when game loaded)
Let's say I only had the dll that they inject.
How would you go about making an injector for that?
I want a Injector for this game ^^ .... WinJect does not work ... and i dont know why ;(((((
Theoretically, you should be able to do it. The general theory is that VIP hack's DLLs are hosted on a remote server, and then sent to the hack client, and then injected. It might be theoretically possible to intercept the location for the DLL via packet sniffing, and then basically just inject that dll from then on. That's just a theory though. Also if anyone happens to have a DLL I can just, please send it over my way :'(
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us