Kloger...........!

Posts 16–25 of 25 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by CorporalDunn1337 View Post
1# I'm not saying that i'm the Thread Starter
2# Only MPGH Staffs can close a thread like this
3# I just want to Avoid SPAM in here. That's all
Well.. Yeah I'm Just Telling What You Can And Cannot Do Here Okay?? So No Fighting I Don't Into Any Arguments
Quote Originally Posted by potatomaniac View Post
Well.. Yeah I'm Just Telling What You Can And Cannot Do Here Okay?? So No Fighting I Don't Into Any Arguments
Sir, I'm not mad at you alright?
Quote Originally Posted by CorporalDunn1337 View Post
Sir, I'm not mad at you alright?
Let's Just Forget About This Alright?
potatomaniac n Dunn... kiss and make-up...

BTW FU threadstarter.... damn why the hell would you try to destroy DOOP's good name here?
Doop is not a keylogger .. hes a coder .. f*cking B*tch !
no keyloger here
Relax guys the thread starter is just a kid
DOOP is not Responsibility of your account.
Posts 16–25 of 25 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?