[Research] Admin commands

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
[Research] Admin commands
So in light of the now patched "admin tool", here's a little bit of info I found.

In c9.exe, starting at 00AB40F8, there are a few indexes of admin strings that point to string values stored in GameData\Msg\ENG\ENG.cfs\ENG_GameStringTable.DAT (the first section, too)

Might be something of use in there.

EDIT: Yep. That file describes the commands that are available, eg:

C9GAMESTR_ADMINTOOL_LEVELUP_DESCRIPTION Increase the level of the current character.
C9GAMESTR_ADMINTOOL_LEVELUP_PARAM1_DESCRIPTION New level #
Any chance to get some full admin commands + IDs, like /createmonster ID quantity etc?
I found some on those forums, but I still lack a few (how to create items and modify stats). How does monster ID work? Searching blindly is time consuming. I've seen a lot in this admin hack, I know it doesn't work but I need just commands and IDs. How to get those?
This topic seems to me as a proper place to ask, thanks !
Thanks, with CFS extractor got some commands. They are not exacly commands but contain info that is just enough.
Some times, i fell so dumb... how can i use this commands ? '-'
yea i need too know how i can use that >.< i have no idea
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us