[Info] Reason the Hack thread was removed.

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
[Info] Reason the Hack thread was removed.
Insane is currently looking at the unpacked version which I sent him because some users made some accusations so he had to move the thread temporarily. He will move it back after he's confirmed it to be safe.

I'm also waiting so don't PM me asking where it went or why I can tell the people who are using it already that it is completely safe and unkickable. I've had many reports saying people have been using it for over 10 hours with no kicks.


Whilst waiting I will work on version 2

I want to include a crosshair and possibly aimbot.
i`m using it for 14 hours straight yesterday great hack +1
Quote Originally Posted by meowzor View Post
i`m using it for 14 hours straight yesterday great hack +1
Thanks for vouching
this is great news!!!
you are the bomb. thanks for keeping us informed.
Ohh Im dying for an aimbot i totally suck at this game, and hate rage quiting
:3 Trolling around in Obeya atm
I can guess this is from UC. They post all the codes out there. Everyone can make cheats with some C++ knowledge.
Great hack took a while to get it in but REALLY worth it <3 /rep /thanked Hope to see more of your work !!!
So, uhmmmmmmmm you send the unpacked version to Insane right?
Ok, so after I posted what you did let's think how you would get away with it:

1. Send to Insane the unpacked version WITHOUT the stealing shit you've put in.
2. Modify it to include your stealing features.
3. Use lame Themida and upload it to MPGH
4. ????

Omg you sooo clever yo! Hope the mods here aren't dumb enough to not check the ACTUALLY uploaded files.

datRifle Eğer bir gerizekalı olan
Well smart arse maybe upload your hack or dont download his if you are so bothered with it, jeez some people!
^^^^^^^^^um wtf are you talking about?
Lol thanks guys -_-"
Quote Originally Posted by datRifle View Post
Lol thanks guys -_-"
No ty xD Best dude eva
._______. still waiting for insane. :S
good news ... i waiting for it
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us