Good Evening !

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Good Evening !
Hey MPGHians,

I wanna have the feature No Fall Damage + No Weapon Weight + GP+ if possible
By the way Fast Crouch feature seems suspecious and easier to be know.
If possible, can you make the Walk Fast feature rather than Fast Crouch Feature ?

Here's the step on how to make the Wall Hack Feature:
Press Up Up Down Down Left Left Right Right and then Right Click Mouse to turn ON that feature.
I'm, tired of using Fast Crouch Feature because I still need to hold Ctrl key.
Can you make Walk Fast / Walk Speed hack instead ?
Just asking... By The Way where's tryhacker ? I Love him .... and I love his hacks

I'm not kidding I'm totally in love with him and xmen :] There hacks are great.

~I'm A Girl Yah Know And I Hate My Username !
Quote Originally Posted by wfefwefwef View Post
Press Up Up Down Down Left Left Right Right and then Right Click Mouse to turn ON that feature.
WTF is this 99 lives on KONAMI GAMES UP-UP-DOWN-DOWN-LEFT-RIGHT-LEFT-RIGHT-START

BTW you cannot hack GP.. that is server sided. Go buy a beret with 50k GP option.. i think it's 200 ecoins or somewhere in that area...
You shouldn't put a walk fast feature. People will know you are cheating. Regular walking should be as is.
HAHAH I laugh about my suggestion. I don't know how to explain well. Don't worry you can turn it on/off the Fast Walk feature. Fast Crouch is more obvious you know ? You need first to crouch and then BOOM ! They will suspect you. You get easily ban when using the Fast Crouch Feature because it's too obvious. Fast Walk is much better for me. Anyways, thanks I understand you.


~I'm A Girl Yah Know And I Hate My Username !
GP Can't Be Hacked Unless You Hack The Server P.S We Walk More Than Crouching So It's Just Simple Logic -.- BTW? Up Up Down Down Left Left Right Right?? People Will Wonder Why You're Moving Like Some Abnormal Guy Personally I Don't Like NO WEAPON WEIGHT Cause You'll Get Massive Client Errors No Fall Damage Is Just Visual I Can Prove It I Fell And Died -.- End Of Story I Hope You Learned From This @wfefwefwef
Quote Originally Posted by wfefwefwef View Post
Just asking... By The Way where's tryhacker ? I Love him .... and I love his hacks

I'm not kidding I'm totally in love with him and xmen :] There hacks are great.
was once a problem that the internet would not start

now the computer will not turn over

I'm hoping the person who fixes come fix my computer

(now i used google translate because i dont know how to say this )
Quote Originally Posted by wfefwefwef View Post
I wanna have the feature No Fall Damage + No Weapon Weight + GP+ if possible
By the way Fast Crouch feature seems suspecious and easier to be know.
If possible, can you make the Walk Fast feature rather than Fast Crouch Feature ?
Walk Fast = speedhack
And BTW i can make you one
GP hack? that is impossible.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?