HIGH LEVEL COMBAT ARMS NA ACCOUNTS FOR SALE (COL, MAJORS AND LTS)
*SCREENSHOTS ADDED BECAUSE WE HAVE PUBESCENT CHILDS IN THIS THREAD LIKE ENTOURAGE THAT ACCUSES YOU OF SCAMMING WITHOUT EVEN ASKING FOR THE SCREENSHOTS*
Hello Everyone,
I have played CA since it came out and these are the accounts I've played on and acquired over the last couple years. I am quitting due to various reasons and big changes in my life. I am willing to negotiate. I will be taking offers on the accounts listed below. Please PM for further details regarding the accounts.
Accounts up for sale:
ACCOUNT 1:
Colonel III - RANKED TOP 1000
http://i.imgur.com/CL1Oy.jpgⓘ
ACCOUNT 2:
1st Lieutenant III
ACCOUNT 3:
1st Lieutenant IV
ACCOUNT 4:
Lt. Colonel I - RANKED TOP 5000
http://i.imgur.com/KLl55.jpgⓘ
ACCOUNT 5:
Colonel II - RANKED TOP 1200
To whom ever is interested. Please contact me via PM and I will send you screenshots for the desired account and further details. I am looking for serious buyers only. And absolutely NO LOWBALLING!
P.S. I may accept trades for some high level RS accounts.
Regards,
Foxaris
Hello Everyone,
I have played CA since it came out and these are the accounts I've played on and acquired over the last couple years. I am quitting due to various reasons and big changes in my life. I am willing to negotiate. I will be taking offers on the accounts listed below. Please PM for further details regarding the accounts.
Accounts up for sale:
ACCOUNT 1:
Colonel III - RANKED TOP 1000
http://i.imgur.com/CL1Oy.jpgⓘ
ACCOUNT 2:
1st Lieutenant III
ACCOUNT 3:
1st Lieutenant IV
ACCOUNT 4:
Lt. Colonel I - RANKED TOP 5000
http://i.imgur.com/KLl55.jpgⓘ
ACCOUNT 5:
Colonel II - RANKED TOP 1200
To whom ever is interested. Please contact me via PM and I will send you screenshots for the desired account and further details. I am looking for serious buyers only. And absolutely NO LOWBALLING!
P.S. I may accept trades for some high level RS accounts.
Regards,
Foxaris


