ExclamationHelpIncluding? [OpenGL]

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Including? [OpenGL]
Well I was searching the C++/C Programming section and I found an aimbot for 'Assault Cube' it's fairly new and I mingled with it
and when I compiled I get this?
Code:
1>------ Build started: Project: CubeHack, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
1>LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file 'opengl32.def'
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========
I'm fairly new at C++ , I just started about 2-weeks ago and I heard Assault Cube is a really easy game to test hacks on, At the moment I have a working rapid fire,unlim. ammo,unlim. health, but this aimbot..Any help?
What version of Visual Studio are you using? 2005 requires you to manually install the windows SDK I think, and set your include/lib paths up correctly.
2008 and higher should have that done by default.
Make sure your linker settings are correct
First step is understanding what the error message means.

I'm assuming you do not know what it means. What you should do is google 'error LNK1104' Linker Tools Error LNK1104

Now that you know what it means... you should understand that it cannot find 'opengl32.def' for whatever reason.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us