What has changed?

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
What has changed?
Hey guys, old member here, urh, i stopped playing in 2010 or 2011 i think, what major changes has there been to Crossfire?


If you remember me from here, say hi..
Quote Originally Posted by Greengo View Post
Hey guys, old member here, urh, i stopped playing in 2010 or 2011 i think, what major changes has there been to Crossfire?


If you remember me from here, say hi..
I dont remember you , but
Whats your Ign ?
their is new maps and char and gun
run cf_patcher ,join a game ,u Done .
btw: hi .
Hai there dont even try the game, it sucks now, best years of CF was 2009-2010.
HACKS. LOT OF EM.
Everything has changed .
changes throughout 2011-2012 is....omg there's a LOT. I'll list SOME things I remember.

-New chars: LA SWAT, and UNSF.
-New modes: Zombie Mode, HeroModeX. (HMX).
-New maps: Museum TDM (new sniper match), Valkyrie ZM, Venice ZM, Orbital Station TDM, ChinaTown TDM, BioFacility GM, NightFall GM, Compound S&D, etc.
-New guns/melee: (HOLY CRAP THERE'S SO MUCH ILL LIST LIKE....idk).. M4A1-X, AWM Liquid, Golden Katana, Brass Knuckles, Wrench, AWM Gold, PSG-1 RD, QBZ-Camo, LR300ML, FRF2, FN90000 (is that what it's called?), Kriss Super V LM, GatlingGun Gold, M14 EBR (xmas and normal), Jackhammer, Colt M16A3, M37 Stakeout, (takes a deep breath, ready for some more?), DSR-1 Digital Camo, Ruger Mini 14, M4A1 Royal Dragon, Galil ARM, Scar Heavy Camo, Nightmare Shovel (and RD), M4A1-S-Patriot, PP19 Bizon, MP5 Camo (not sure if it's in NA, I just heard of it), Double Barrel Shotgun (came out in sub weapon), SR-2M Veresk, XM8 Spring, Scar Light RD (not sure if already have been released in 2011 or not), and finally, Mauser M1898 (RD and regular)..

Hackers overview: Lessened greatly, hacks are not as good as 2011 edition ones.

Omg I've written so much...now I have to go to the doctor to get my fingers checked out.
From 2010 lol z.m , hmx ,, moooore
They put the voting sistem in every mode! Just use youtube or something (Z8 site) for more info!
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?