Toradora! Contest

Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3
Toradora! Contest
Toradora! Contest guise... this is a random free lance completion, since i got alot of sigs...

you submit sigs...
deadline is from 1 week from now
Today is 22-2-2009
Submitting of sigs ends on 1-3-2009



Quote Originally Posted by Gourav2122 View Post
Planet Renders // Renders - Anime/Manga Renders/Aisaka Taiga vector
OR
Planet Renders // Renders - Anime/Manga Renders/Toradora! - TaigaXRyuuji


(IF you want something that is not so rendered out) MAYBE try this
aisaka taiga toradora! (its big enough i think
http://elis.imouto.org/image/d8fec1c...0toradora!.jpg)


size : wide.. 600px X ____ (150px?) you choice.. rectangular wide-ish again..

color: greenish like my name color but can but ANY COLOR IF YOU want...

text: gourav2122

Sub Text/Quote: Toradorable... (optional)

Designer: free for all any one can try....

if its really good, and i like it, I might think of some reward






ALREADY SUBMITTED.... 6 sigs woooo~

[/B]







mines horrible, i forgot to resize so i did it at the end :|
Heres my crack at it



Code: [IMG]XXXXXXhttp://i394.photobucket.com/albums/pp30/sw337k1ll/GurvballsSig.png[/IMG]

Just take out the xxx's
I'll give this a shot gommba later.
added 6 sigs in total WOO~
[ I M G ]http://i541.photobucket.com/albums/gg377/titzorgtfo
/Gourav2122-2.png[ / I M G ]

Gourav, update your sig with the above code. I edited it.
If he doesnt like the sig, he doesnt have to put yours in so ask not demand mmmkay melon?
Dun flame me mind, but he said he wanted you to edit out the dude if you were going to use that render.
well [censored] you!
lol
jk
i know, we talked already
he didnt want the guy in there Mindtek
I already said that....
and i answered that we had talked about it already
I WANNA ENTER.
But why Taiga :|
I'm gonna enter too. :u
Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?