SmilePixel / Color Trigger - You might like it tho...

Posts 1–15 of 60 · Page 1 of 4
Pixel / Color Trigger - You might like it tho...
Well, I just wanted to try this out, so now I will release and see what you guys think

How to set it up:
-Color Settings:
*R - This is the amount of red to search for. (Minimum Amount)
*G - This is the amount of green to search for. (Minimum Amount)
*B - This is the amount of blue to search for. (Minimum Amount)
-Other Side
*R - This is the amount of red to search for. (Maximum Amount - Must be higher then the first one!)
*G - This is the amount of green to search for. (Maximum Amount - Must be higher then the first one!)
*B - This is the amount of blue to search for. (Maximum Amount - Must be higher then the first one!)

Start | Stop - Start or Stop the Color/Pixel Reading.

-Extra:
*Beep on Detection - Will make a beep sound when the color is "seen".
*Fire on Detection - Will press the LEFT mouse button to fire.
*Length - The length the LEFT mouse button will be held down. (Sorry for spelling in program...)

Info - Info
-It work's bad with Scope (Red will get in way.)

Why is it beta?
Because it's not perfect, and I am kinda new with this color handling stuff

Tip or Suggestion:
Use this: MW3 ChromatiX 2.2.1
Use like Paint to browse Min - Max color range.

Image:

Scans:
https://www.virustotal.com/file/a21e...8ea4/analysis/
Report - Antivirus online virus scan - viruschief.com
Pixel Trigger (Beta).rar - Jotti's malware scan

Inspiration from the Trigger Bot that was removed...


Settings I use when I kill Green:

And try just to revers that for Red.
Pixel Trigger (Beta)_mpgh.net.rar25 KB · 834 downloads 3/57 malicious
no chances of getting banned/detected?
Quote Originally Posted by Vendar View Post
no chances of getting banned/detected?
Should not, it won't be like a hack, just a color reacting tool.
So I would say no.

What I got with it:
Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post
Should not, it won't be like a hack, just a color reacting tool.
Is it working good with snipers?
Quote Originally Posted by Dennis453 View Post
Is it working good with snipers?
Depends :P
Sometimes yes.
Sometimes not.

It reacts to fast, or a bit to slow

You also have to adjust the Fire speed to a right amount to get it work proper for it.
And the "seek" mod :P

EDIT:

Worked lovely with ACOG scope :P
For all that wonder what this is:
This is a tool that will "search" for a color / pixel at your cursors position.
And if it find the color. (Or the color is in the "color" range that you set, it will do what you have choosen.)

I have noticed that the Beep is an very nice notification to: Follow the target, because I am to fire.
And sadly I suck to aim

So, why would I recommend using a Texture Hack with colored players?
Because it makes it MUCH easier for you to set the color and for the "bot" to know when to fire.
Also, the lower the "color range" is, the better. Not that it will go any faster tho :P But you will not risk to fire random and let the enemy know where you are.

So, now I hope you all know what this is
This is very nice but just to let some know here there was already a pixel aimbot corrector posted i'll see if this one's better

Good job !
Quote Originally Posted by infernix View Post
This is very nice but just to let some know here there was already a pixel aimbot corrector posted i'll see if this one's better

Good job !
Well, that's an "aimbot". This is just Trigger bot.
Not bad very nice little tool, thanks
do i just run cf? What do i do after i select the colors?
Quote Originally Posted by streakyevan777 View Post
do i just run cf? What do i do after i select the colors?
Press start, or choose one of the extra options and enjoy
You have to set the options BEFORE you press Start!
Posts 1–15 of 60 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?