LightbulbG36C Apple & Play Cards Camo

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
G36C Apple & Play Cards Camo

By jeroenn0 at 2012-05-20

By jeroenn0 at 2012-05-20

By jeroenn0 at 2012-05-20

By jeroenn0 at 2012-05-20

Choose the camo u want.

Install:
Go to \Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\call of duty modern warfare 3\main
Open IW_06.iwd files with winrar.
Drag & drop weapon_g36_iw5_col.iwi into the IW_06.iwd.

Virus Scans:
Report - Antivirus online virus scan - viruschief.com
Report - Antivirus online virus scan - viruschief.com
https://www.virustotal.com/file/2a17...is/1337532048/
https://www.virustotal.com/file/096e...is/1337532029/
G36C Play Cards.rar - Jotti's malware scan
G36C Apple.rar - Jotti's malware scan
G36C Apple_mpgh.net.rar1003 KB · 66 downloads Scanning…
G36C Play Cards_mpgh.net.rar943 KB · 62 downloads Scanning…
Would you mind stop post 1 and 1.
Make a pack, else I will.

/Approved
Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post
Would you mind stop post 1 and 1.
Make a pack, else I will.
I Finish now. Too lazy to continue
Quote Originally Posted by chezter65 View Post
I Finish now. Too lazy to continue
Okey then
Take care
Nice work Very sexy
can other see the texture on the gun too ?
Quote Originally Posted by eLohith View Post
can other see the texture on the gun too ?
Nope, just you. And you alone. (4 Ever )
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?