Message to BSG.Flash and jussofresh

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
Message to BSG.Flash and jussofresh
I PMed u a secret about someone
do u really need a thread
after they see it move thread
your [censored] stupid
shut the [censored] up
i already hate you
Quote Originally Posted by Juan View Post
your [censored] stupid
shut the [censored] up
i already hate you
rofl having fun with this commitment?
[censored][censored]DIgging Claws Kicks [censored] try to find out wat it means!!!
[censored] no
its getting me mad
my commitment: always using [caps lock]
do it then [censored]
Ima do that too, but in CAPS. : O

[CENSORED] YEAH!
I'm going to stick my [Censored] up your [Censored]!
fucker
dont make a fucking fuck thread of this,
THEY CAN FUCKING SEE THEIR OWN INBOX DONT THEY
you motherfucker
[Censored]

O and btw:

Hmm
seecrett.
I can mindread and i just saw this as your secret:
[Censored] me plz you [Censored]
dirty kids
dirty indian
go smoke peyote or something
:@
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?