UnhappyMy acount(CF-PH)

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
My acount(CF-PH)
I can not login to my account
I think my account was hacked
How to get back my password??
I am with all information required
But me not know how to get back password
Please help me!
Ok, its Easy Just Contact Game Club... i cant break mpgh rules... i cant post link here... but just go to gameclub website and.. check there email id.. and just message them... and tell them what happened with you...
Just do what singh told you and yeah posting links is not tolerated here.
i think its about the patch ..... they maybe still patching
Me too I have a hacked account but I don't know how to retrieve it..
Yesterday day my account has been hack but how?
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?