(WTB) looking for a Diablo 3 guest pass.

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
(WTB) looking for a Diablo 3 guest pass.
Looking to buy a D3 guest pass for a steam item.
eg. TF2 hats or a DOTA 2 key
Bro, i have an account with the guess pass used already, i don't care about it, willing to give the entire account, i'm looking for League of legends, level 30 account
Diablo 3 guest pass
Quote Originally Posted by r2aiiiN3 View Post
Bro, i have an account with the guess pass used already, i don't care about it, willing to give the entire account, i'm looking for League of legends, level 30 account
I have 2 LoL 30 accounts
I want to give u one
it even has 2 skins.
but I want the pass in return =)
my LoL login name is ElianorRigby
I'll give u the pass if u give the code
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?