UnhappyHelpXP problem

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
XP problem
Guys i have problem when i end the game with a high KD ratio specially when i played Desert Clash i killed 26 people and 5 death and i got like 200 xp only and the guy below me got a higher XP than me he doesnt have xp plus I have had that problem for a long time i get lower xp even if i got Higher kills and lower deaths any one explain I really hate it i cant level up fast
Why so greedy ? .
It's based on how you kill and what weapons you use ..
Grenades will surely generate more EXP .. also ..
XP is different from EXP ..
at first I though Windows XP problem lawl
may be too little of Players?
What do you mean too little players?
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?