Got 5 more promo codes

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Got 5 more promo codes
Okay, I got 5 more promo codes from some one at GameStop =)

If you are interested to buy them right off me right now post here or pm me.
Aww.. buying them? Why can't you give them out for free?
dave how much mate ?
if ya get one you might use it to find a way to unlock 8th weapon slot.
Offer =)

They go for 30 bucks a piece, I'll be selling em a bit lower tho. And you get them now so no wait =)
my offer = $18

I just have that much on paypal so please accept my offer
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
Offer =)

They go for 30 bucks a piece, I'll be selling em a bit lower tho. And you get them now so no wait =)
Lol noooo idea why i asked, im sooo cheapy lol, anything other than free is wayyyy too expensive for me right now lol!
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
Still got a couple for sale =)
check ur pm dave, lol

I am so impatient
is someone giving you the codes for free?
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?