Hehehe ;3

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
Hehehe ;3
So... Guess who's still around... and guess whose project is still going on strong.

I'm currently at TriggerBot FTW Ver. 99.7. I'm getting bugs straightened out at the current moment.

Current Features:
Undetectable low level keyboard hooks
Undetectable low level mouse hooks
|- Proven by 7 months of continuous use by several hundred people(:
Customizable macro
Customizable trigger colors (For own preference)
Reverse Quick Switch capable

I won't be answering any PMs or anything of the sort. The bot will be released sometime over the summer and I am quite serious when I say that this might just kill APB...
Fuck, I see massive waves of NHVR hackers in the future
Interesting, indeed. Let's see how this will turn out. :P
Hopefully it doesn't completely destroy apb.
I still have that old one bro. It's epic.
Quote Originally Posted by Sujinn View Post
I still have that old one bro. It's epic.
Version 09945 am I correct?

Trust me when I say that one runs at a turtles pace compared to the new one. The new one that I'm testing has speed on par with an injected hack, but this is undetectable. ;3

Oh, PM me your skype name, or if you have me on skype let me know. I'm fairly certain I know who you are but not entirely. Like I remember you on here but can't link you to skype... D:
u know what's sad? i only had no recoil working on my pc...n i got hwid banned for it . whats even worse is by the time i can play apb again, this triggerbot will probably be posted on the forum and more than half of apb players will be sniping with it. lose-lose situation for me.
RAWR are we still able to message you to get the old version? I remeber thats what it said on the old thread.
Quote Originally Posted by amazingxx View Post
RAWR are we still able to message you to get the old version? I remeber thats what it said on the old thread.
Im curious to this as well, thanks in advance, Rawr.
I've seen your old threads and I really like what you're doing for the hacking community here, not too many able people around. It's a bummer to see so many 10 year olds hassling you about your work.

I'm just a leecher myself, but for what it's worth, I am indeed grateful. For I hate GamersFirst with a passion and could see a program like this rustling their jimmies wonderfully. I very much look forward to using it in the future. So with my first post, thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by zeeck411 View Post
can i test it?
Can you code?
Quote Originally Posted by RAWR(: View Post
Can you code?
I can code in Lawl speak, look.

Can I has cheeze burger?
hmm, not sure if i should be happy or sad, cuz i still dont want this to ruin apb ^^
I enjoyed the old version as well. It was and is still one of my favorites..
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us