Request a Model Thread!

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Request a Model Thread!
*Note: Before you request... please keep it mind it takes 4-10 hours to simply model for example a simple hand gun. Than mapping and texturing it takes another 2 hours. So in any case - I may not be able to complete every request.

Also note that I am not the best modeler. I am still learning this giant 3D world. In 3 months when I am unbanned from Iwin I will re-post this thread on that account.








Hello and welcome to my 3D modeling request thread!


If you want a model for anything, such as a render for a signature, please fill out this form:

1). What you want modeled:

2). Colors/Textures:

3). Any reference images(you MUST have reference images, preferably front and side views):

4). Any other details:


Happy requesting!
Quote Originally Posted by xEnd View Post
*Note: Before you request... please keep it mind it takes 4-10 hours to simply model for example a simple hand gun. Than mapping and texturing it takes another 2 hours. So in any case - I may not be able to complete every request.

Also note that I am not the best modeler. I am still learning this giant 3D world. In 3 months when I am unbanned from Iwin I will re-post this thread on that account.








Hello and welcome to my 3D modeling request thread!


If you want a model for anything, such as a render for a signature, please fill out this form:

1). What you want modeled:

2). Colors/Textures:

3). Any reference images(you MUST have reference images, preferably front and side views):

4). Any other details:


Happy requesting!
Dam you got 3 month bann that sucks. Awaiting your return
why did you get banned?
or did it just say "power abuse"
Quote Originally Posted by Remorse View Post
why did you get banned?
or did it just say "power abuse"
It said

"Iwin you lose, A.k.a. ULose"
aw that sucks
o teh noes jussos banned again!
but it wasnt exactly unexpected
Quote Originally Posted by xEnd View Post
It said

"Iwin you lose, A.k.a. ULose"
dude, that sucks, check out my post and vote to unban yourself!
If I give you some anime girls, care to make them 3D?
(:
Quote Originally Posted by BSG.Flash View Post
If I give you some anime girls, care to make them 3D?
(:
I can try my best, but modeling humans is very hard
Iwin, xEnd can u mind tryin that exploding betty for me?
1). What you want modeled:
the bouncing betty
2). Colors/Textures: Military green, realsitc bouncing betty.

3). Any reference images(you MUST have reference images, preferably front and side views):
http://www.theage.com.au/ffximage/20...b__200x279.jpg
http://www.rokstede.org/images/landm...6A2_USA400.jpg
4). Any other details:
if possible under the details like anti-personal mine etc could it say Made in the U.K?

thanks man
Quote Originally Posted by Zen View Post
Iwin, xEnd can u mind tryin that exploding betty for me?
1). What you want modeled:
the bouncing betty
2). Colors/Textures: Military green, realsitc bouncing betty.

3). Any reference images(you MUST have reference images, preferably front and side views):
http://www.theage.com.au/ffximage/20...b__200x279.jpg
http://www.rokstede.org/images/landm...6A2_USA400.jpg
4). Any other details:
if possible under the details like anti-personal mine etc could it say Made in the U.K?

thanks man
I'm on it.

Again, this is a very long process, and i'm only a beginner. So I will have it done by tomorrow or Thursday!
iwin your def. the man hope your ban ends sooner then 3months
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?