Never formally introduced myself.

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Never formally introduced myself.
Hello I am AtomicStone. I post a lot in the Combat Arms Source Code section.
I am now posting in the General section.
I am somewhat of a grammar Nazi.
I eat babies.
1/2 Welcome to you since your not that new
Thank-You for formally introducing yourself,

I look forward to seeing your work in the CA section and can only offer my encouragement in this post to continue on with your work.

Sincerely, REVIVE.
nice to meet you
Nice to meet you .
Nice to meet you
It's good to meet you my friend
I see you eat babies, I too eat babies.

Welcome fellow baby eater. xD
Welcome back to MPGH Buddy

Hope to work with you on something at some point.
He eats babies.... o.o ?

Welcome.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?