Outdated[1.2.5] Mo' Creatures - More Creatures in Minecraft!

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
[1.2.5] Mo' Creatures - More Creatures in Minecraft!
This is a client-side modification (different version for SMP) for Minecraft that adds extra creatures (mobs) to Minecraft. This modification requires Modloader, Forge, and the GUI API to install. Move all the files in the ZIP file right into the minecraft.jar file using an archive manager, along with all the prerequisites.

 
Creatures

-Ostriches
-Snakes
-Manta Rays
-Stingrays
-JellyFish
-Goats
-Crocodiles
-Turtles
-Scorpions
-Kitties
-Mice
-Rats
-Deer
-Big Cats
-Fish
-Dolphins
-Sharks
-Werewolves
-Bears
-Wolves
-Polar Bears
-Wraiths
-Flame Wraiths
-Ogres
-Fire Ogres
-Cave Ogres
-Ducks
-Boars
-Bunnies
-Birds
-Foxes
-Horses


Virus Scans
Virustotal
Jotti

Credits
DrZhark

MoCreatures-3.6.2_mpgh.net.zip4.9 MB · 44 downloads Scanning…
Approved .
i <3 you eipcnessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssss BOOM
Very nice mod !
Hope u gonna improve this ! !
I've never played around with this mod, so I think I'll give it a try.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?