Dupe Glitches

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Dupe Glitches
So I was looking through these forums and couldn't find anything related to duping.
I know of 3 duping glitches that are confirmed work in 1.2.5
I don't know to execute them exactly as I seem to lack the 'reputation' for people to give it to me.
But one uses LWC, one uses Free Cam and something involving breaking a chest while keeping the item in your inventory, and the last I've found a uses a command and shown in a video, this has been confirmed by a couple people and the dupe is being sold for $10.
What I'm really wondering is two things, are there any more dupes out there and maybe we could share them =D
1 Probably there are a lot of dupe out there (specific plugin exploits)
2 They kept private so they don't get patched

Btw wrong section
I have to correct myself then, I know how to do the lwc glitch and the free cam glitch I vaguley know the ways to do it. All of them will be patched soon anyway, that's why i bring this topic now. People have been caught using it and its even been incorporated into plugins such has craftbukkit. Shit happens.
That will be patched with 1.3.0 version of minecraft, Mojang is Working right now with 1.3.0 (With Snapshot's)
Well? What are you waiting for, post them glitches on this forum, if they're going to get patched soon, why not use them? You know they're going to get patched next update, so why not?
LWC exploit:
Do the command /lwc flag magnet on and click on the chest, then stand on top of the desired chest and throw ONE block on top of the chest. Then, once you have done that, stand on the item and it need to go into your inventory. However, sometimes the block will also go into your chest, duplicating it. However, this block will act like an "infinite block", like in a stack of 8258230958 blocks. You can craft it or once you have it, go into your inventory, grab it, find a empty storage slot and click with the right button (Autoclick goes faster Thumbsup). This blocks that you clicked are now "normal" (they can be used to building, crafting, etc.). This also works for potions, where the splash potion put into the chest will turn into an infinite stack (throwble). Quick edit: this works with any shit. Enchanted swords to lily pads.

Freecam:
Open a chest and put the item you want to dupe in there. While the inventory is still open turn on freecam and fast break (you might need a diamond axe) and destroy the chest. You should have the item in you inventory and it should also be on the ground in front of you.

Nodus drop:
Nodus dupe - YouTube
Thanks bro.
How can you open freecam and fast break while in chests? the macros dont work for me, im using nodus.
I can't remember how the freecam dupe worked exactly. I watched a video once but I am not able to find it again, sorry :/
If I remember how to do it properly I will post again.
Thanks man, soon after I got the freecam working by using another person to break it while my I opened the chest in freecam. LWC is less common as not many servers have enabled it but I did find a video on it as well and your nodus video has been removed.
So that thread can be closed now ?
If yes then @Liz would you close ? This seems answered!
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us