HelpMinecraft Multiplayer not working (Have the cracked version)

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Minecraft Multiplayer not working (Have the cracked version)
I got the minecraft cracked version from MPGH. I've been playing single player for quite for a time now but today, I tried to play minecraft multiplayer but it didn't work.

I tried connecting to many servers such as the ones listed on here and some other cracked ones but none of them worked.

Some won't let me connect to them and others won't let me login saying "Unable to login. Bad login"

Please help.
They HAVE to be cracked servers. Make sure they don't require you to be white-listed or anything.
As Blaze said, they must be cracked servers. Therefore, in their server.properties file, online-mode is set to false. Most servers don't do this to prevent people logging into accounts that aren't their own.
I know that much mate. But what I was asking was - How the heck do I enable the multiplayer? I've tried many cracked servers and none of them work.
Some Servers You Get "Bad Login" Because It Can See Your Not Premium Or Sometimes Just An Error....
Make Sure You're Joining 'Cracked' Servers.
Quote Originally Posted by Gku2 View Post
Some Servers You Get "Bad Login" Because It Can See Your Not Premium Or Sometimes Just An Error....
Make Sure You're Joining 'Cracked' Servers.

I tried all the servers listed in the thread below and none of them work!
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/386-minecr...t-servers.html
@nuuk

Try out different servers.. for example: hobonation.net

I use it about every day and i'm using cracked

Lemme know if it works
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?