Knife360 KnifeRange values?

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Knife360 KnifeRange values?
I searched (url) but could not find.
I checked "Pointers, Addys, Offsets, WeaponLog, ETC" page

Code:
#define Knife360_1           0xA58 
#define Knife360_2           0xA38
#define Knife360_3           0xA34
What are these values​​?
Code:
bool(0,1,True-False)? float? int(30-60-180...360)?
who know is values?
Please.
I think it's float and the value is 9999999 something
Quote Originally Posted by Ryuzaki2 View Post
I think it's float and the value is 9999999 something
Lol 9999999 Maybe 3x360=1080.0f . Thanks
May I please ask, what excatly does this mean?
Quote Originally Posted by iNewbish View Post
May I please ask, what excatly does this mean?
It means that your knife is 360° even your enemies are in the back, you can hit them
just use any big value.. lol
i use value 3.5 for 350 degree with speed knife 3.5 too and it work great
but OHK Knife are Patched
ph still working ^^
Quote Originally Posted by vayerman View Post
ph still working ^^
Working for NA too...
Quote Originally Posted by Dragon(H)ell View Post
Working for NA too...
I think he means OHK mutant xD
Working for CF NA Values; FastKnife = 4.0f, OHK = 200 - 1000 - 2500;
@BACKD00R

Code:
Knife360_1=?.0f
Knife360_2=?.0f
Knife360_3=?.0f
Yupz for mutant i mean is patched for CFIN

Now just make it Damage 200 to kill somebody in Normal Mode
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us