SolvedHelp appreciated!

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Help appreciated!
So i have been playing minecraft multiplayer with 1.2.5 AndreCraft.
And today i cant play multiplayer with it.
I got this error.



My questions are

1.what do i do?

2.what is the proper way to put clients?
Upload the image to imgur.
Is it something like Received string length longer than maximum allow (214> 119)?
Is your client the same version as the server?

Make sure you and the server have the latest .jar
Ah. I answered this on the thread.

So, the reason you get this is because AndreCraft did something with the chat when you joined; Minecraft updated and now MOST servers won't allow you to join. I am currently working on cracking the most recent AndreCraft, but I'm very busy with my soccer tournaments. I recommend you either be patient and wait for me to crack the newest AndreCraft, or you switch to another client until it happens.

Though, once the newest update is out this won't happen. Another reason why this is happening is because the AndreCraft I had was cracked a while ago by Konloch, and it was for 1.2.4 - even though 1.2.4 and 1.2.5 had no real API change so any 1.2.4 client could run on 1.2.5. Though, Minecraft finally updated SOMETHING, and this is what we get. So, just be patient and I'll try my best to get it out as soon as possible.
Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
Ah. I answered this on the thread.

So, the reason you get this is because AndreCraft did something with the chat when you joined; Minecraft updated and now MOST servers won't allow you to join. I am currently working on cracking the most recent AndreCraft, but I'm very busy with my soccer tournaments. I recommend you either be patient and wait for me to crack the newest AndreCraft, or you switch to another client until it happens.

Though, once the newest update is out this won't happen. Another reason why this is happening is because the AndreCraft I had was cracked a while ago by Konloch, and it was for 1.2.4 - even though 1.2.4 and 1.2.5 had no real API change so any 1.2.4 client could run on 1.2.5. Though, Minecraft finally updated SOMETHING, and this is what we get. So, just be patient and I'll try my best to get it out as soon as possible.

le this^
Good looks cronus.

Closed.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us