Shovel Red Dragon

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
Maybe he has to notify them because Z8 doesnt check on Every count... But cool lol. I think hes the first to get 40 ribbons to so yah pretty cool
Probably hasn't been 24HRS
They weill get it this night or next night...
I think you get it like a day later.
Lol.... 2 year shovel red dragon... I think by then not to be doubtful or anything this game might be dead in 2 years..... Meh same time I hope not
40 ribbonsssss
They both got 41 ribbons So... 2 Shovels RD for them!
they need to wait 24-48H to get Showel RD
They got 41 Ribbons... now they need to wait about 12-15 hours
Wow, that account is just unbelievable.
you gotta wait 24-48 hours.
also friend of mine was supposed to get m4A1 Custom crystal after the new riboon but he didn't get it yet
Maybe Z8 didn't think they will reach that , So they didn't Care.
they still dont have it it been 24 hours z8 is failing
I guess u have to tell them on forums or do a support
After that they might send you a shovel
:P
Who knows, maybe the shovel giver broke heheh
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?