Aqua Killmarks!

Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
Aqua Killmarks!
Hi Guys!

This is my first release so please don't say bad comments and thank me if its good.

It has many killmarks and plant marks

The attachment contains:

*The Marks
*tutorial
*back up files

Credits: mxLL


Scans :

---------------------------------------------------------
https://www.virustotal.com/file/1325...7da7/analysis/
Aqua marks_mpgh.net.rar.rar - Jotti's malware scan
--------------------------------------------------------

Screenies :




@Hero
@Austin
@Jigsaw

Please Approve thanks
Aqua marks_mpgh.net.rar939 KB · 441 downloads Scanning…
Moved & Approved...
@Liz

thanks
Give credits to the original owner.
Ummm...
@Hero

I created it
Quote Originally Posted by XeatS View Post
Ummm...
@Hero

I created it
You don't need to lie to me. I've had these killmarks before. Put credits to the original owner.

If you take all credits for something even if this is not your creation, then it will result in a ban.
Okay


But its mine
Quote Originally Posted by XeatS View Post
Okay


But its mine
Wrong sir.
Lying to staff is a bad idea. You shouldn't even be lying in the first place. I could have gotten someone of higher staff to ban you already, but if you put credits now, it'd be a good idea.

If it's yours then don't worry about it.
Gave the credits
'Original Owner' isn't proper credits when you still have above it 'LOL me'.

I even gave the image of the killmarks being displayed and made by the original maker, it says 'By: mxLL'.

Fixed and added credits. Don't try to pull anything next time.

I'll add this to my resource thread on the next update.
Ok

/msg2short
how to download can u please give the link of this aqua killmarks
Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us