HelpPrograms

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Programs
So... I want to get back into coding, I know you need Microsoft Visual C++, Kernel Detective and OlyDBG. What other programs do you guys use to build your hacks, and are you guys still using 2008 version of Visual C++ or 2010. Thanks for the help.
So your a "coder" and you don't know what programs to use?
Quote Originally Posted by [SMA] Paradise` View Post
So your a "coder" and you don't know what programs to use?
Not really, I just said I know to use Microsoft Visual C++, Kernel Detective and OLYDBG. I just want to know what version of Microsoft Visual c++ and if there are any other programs I need. It's been a year since I even played Combat Arms, so yeah I wouldn't remember.
Quote Originally Posted by Beatz View Post
Not really, I just said I know to use Microsoft Visual C++, Kernel Detective and OLYDBG. I just want to know what version of Microsoft Visual c++ and if there are any other programs I need. It's been a year since I even played Combat Arms, so yeah I wouldn't remember.
Visual C++ 2010 express. There's a (2012) edition out but it's still in beta, so don't use it.
So I need Visual C++ 2010 and not Visual Basic? What about .Net Framework?
Quote Originally Posted by Beatz View Post
So I need Visual C++ 2010 and not Visual Basic? What about .Net Framework?
Visual C++ is reccomended to make hacks in, and yeah you'll need net framework 4
Quote Originally Posted by Xipher View Post


Visual C++ is reccomended to make hacks in, and yeah you'll need net framework 4
Alright thanks, can you give me the link to .NetFramework 4 I can't find it.
DirectX SDK June 2010, Microsoft Visual Basic C++, Microsoft Visual C++ Express and some others I don't remember. I started to learn how to code multi-tools a couple weeks ago and I was told these were some of the program I needed.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?