really need help
Ok so This is my first time attempting to even get the hacks I am so confused
For Simplechams V1.2 Ive downloaded the .rar file but where do i get the .dll and the .exe files they are no where to be seen what folders do I put them in and all that jazz
add my msn ironmaidenkikass@hotmailco.uk please help me
Please dont flame this yeah yeah Ima noob Im sorry for not knowing something that you do
For Simplechams V1.2 Ive downloaded the .rar file but where do i get the .dll and the .exe files they are no where to be seen what folders do I put them in and all that jazz
add my msn ironmaidenkikass@hotmailco.uk please help me

Please dont flame this yeah yeah Ima noob Im sorry for not knowing something that you do

just download from the right place lmao :P
... not