For those who got the ribbon.Does the ribbon counted per round? or what?
Originally Posted by loitran01
For those who got the ribbon.Does the ribbon counted per round? or what?
No, the kill counts in MM/HM/HMX doesn't count for the event kills
Originally Posted by iNeedHax*
No, the kill counts in MM/HM/HMX doesn't count for the event kills
lol u can try many times u can be lucky
Originally Posted by ahmeddob30
lol u can try many times u can be lucky
u dont need luck u play
So your saying that the kills and the round don't count?
Or u had an incomplete sentence?
I think you mean
"No, rounds don't count, kills do.
If its for an event kills then it does not count"
Uhm .. Im talking about the 100 rounds mutation ribbon. Does it count towards round or 1 full matches?
Whats Ribbon ?
i believe 1 match
Seriously?? 1 matches? Not per rounds?
Kill and i have got it
Originally Posted by Ryuesi
Kill and i have got it
Uhm. But it say on the web 100 hmx something to get the ribbon? What you mean kill? I.o
No, you have to play 9 rounds...
Originally Posted by Fox
No, you have to play 9 rounds...
oh okay. :P
Now I'm confused.. ..OH I SEE, your talking about the HMX ribbon -.- Silly me