Hacked GTH

Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
Nice can't tell the difference tho lol :P

BTW the graphics suck big wang :S
Don't worry dave. Like the screen of me as a GM?
(asking) can anyone give me a link for this game
I got bored of GTH pretty fast. But I guess hacking would make it fun again. Think you could make a trainer?
pfui
pfui
pfui
pfui
hi so is the hack still not done yet?
blah is ther any packets that you have or just trainers???
After I disable the Hack Shield load up, I'll post the altered client, then you wont NEED a bypass. Gonna be tough though, it's incrypted so give me some time.
lol that game looks funny...crap graphics tho...
it doesnt work at my computer. every time im in and connected and try to load my char it kicks me out anyone know what the problem could be ?
gth has been down for a bit mine wont update and i cant get manual update so o well
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us