UnhappyBug or anything???

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Bug or anything???
Sumali ako sa Downtown na map tapos pag respawn ganito nangyari. nasa rooftop ako nagspawn. tapos biglang namamatay...

WTF.jpg303 KB · 9 downloads
LOL~
that was an EPIC FAIL!!
haha
Does This Happen Everytime? Maybe You Should Reinstall So That Client Damage Will Be Gone
It's just a bug I saw this in Glitch section about months ago
it happen on me once but the character is standing and holding knife btw i see that your not using hack xD
Quote Originally Posted by hanoke View Post
it happen on me once but the character is standing and holding knife btw i see that your not using hack xD
I'm using wallhack using rez modding
Huh.. i am sure some pushed you inside the wall
Quote Originally Posted by singh79 View Post
Huh.. i am sure some pushed you inside the wall
no one pushed me. after I join the game when i respawn I always get there at the roof...
Quote Originally Posted by adlaborada View Post


no one pushed me. after I join the game when i respawn I always get there at the roof...
aw thats the thing.. its a bug.. i had that on the mine dm i respawn near the well.. no need to reinstall cf.. its just a bug
Quote Originally Posted by singh79 View Post
aw thats the thing.. its a bug.. i had that on the mine dm i respawn near the well.. no need to reinstall cf.. its just a bug
Yah! no need to reinstall cf..
Bug lng yan gnyan din sakin kayalang sa Blackwidow nangyare ... rooftop ng Short A dun ako npunta ..... re install mo CF mo
BUG ..

Happened to me last year .. on map New Year
it's only bug i just respawn in WO desert clash sa taas at sa blackwidow na Dm pinatay ko sila agad XD
nope its not a bug its because of the hack wowby someone on the teleport hak which u got the effect i tried it i oned the teleport thing my teamamte got on the roof O.O
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?