As long as these two conditions are met, she will die:
-You need to make her heal 65 times to kill her, basically you need to do about 66bil damage to empress herself.
-She dies when the timer is less than 10 minutes (for me she always dies at less than 9 minutes)

*You can solo her, if you're the only person who entered she will still drop.
*Killing the minions is not a requirement, if you're going to hack her you can just turn on "No Spell Cast" and start attacking.
*She can be killed legitimately, all you need is a strong party.


With 200% Boss Damage, 9% Total Damage, and 30% PDR Ignore (Not including MERCEDES skills) and a 422k range I was able to solo her while only using "No Spell Cast"

SS of her dying:


Sorry the SS doesn't show more of the screen, whenever I take an SS on my desktop it comes out like that =x. On this run I had another level 200 Mercedes and a level 200 Evan with me, she still died when the timer was under 9 minutes (I solo her and she dies at just under 9 minutes aswell)

If you can't understand how to kill her from what I said, you shouldn't be attempting to kill her... but feel free to ask questions anyway. Now please stop posting all of the threads titled "Can Empress really be killed?!" and etc..

[IMG]http://www.*********.com/forums/clear.gif[/IMG]ⓘ