Quick question? please answer!!

Posts 16–30 of 30 · Page 2 of 2
Stop hacking everything will be fine... Once you decide to stop hacking all you have to delete all other old hack tools etc etc and you have to re install new cf + new windows or else just clean up UR hard disk
Quote Originally Posted by nhoxkz102 View Post
Not begging, just telling that instead of typing the "thank" just press the fucking button ==!
easier ?
No need to rage bro.. also don't keep saying that it gets annoying..

Press thanks if I helped
So annoying

Chill and get some Nutella.
i've recieved a reply from the support team asking me what account this happened on, it only happens when i buy zp so, i dont think hat will work
hmm....What does getting banned have to do with buying ZP ?
Unless it's a charge back.
Quote Originally Posted by nhoxkz102 View Post
hmm....What does getting banned have to do with buying ZP ?
Unless it's a charge back.
Did you bother to read the start of the thread?
Quote Originally Posted by Iamollie View Post


Did you bother to read the start of the thread?
Yeah, did you do what i said ?
If I dont have zp on my accounts I dont get banned.... simple. yes I deleted the reports things, rest of my accounts are noob and i've logged in with them multiple times, no rez hack/mods and not a single ban, when I purchase zp BAMN banned simple, the support team are dealing with it appropriately though.
U Banned ? For Buy ZP ? WTF ?
IKR
you get banned for buying ZP ? 0.0
Probably just a bug... I don't think they'd just ban you like that.
Quote Originally Posted by ryuma View Post
U never use anykind of hacks when playing CF? Cuz maybe u got reported and bang all accounts got 30 days ban. U wont get ban without a reason, 100% sure! So dont blame Z8/X-Trap for banning ur accounts. If u cant handdle a ban, then STOP using hacks.
End of story!
exactly,u wont get a ban without a reason...u used some hack earlier or something like that.
AHA
I can assure you, I didnt hack they just came of a 1 month ban that same day I logged in worked logged out tried on both accounts and re logged still unbanned bought zp via mobile and home phone and bamn log in hacktool detected blahblahblah the support team said they detected malicious software, I have a virus would that cause me to get banned? I'll make a video next time I buy zp to show you all.
+ plus if you read my first post I didnt use hacks? kids pfft.
stop cry kid and go make new acc and shut up
btw CF is sh!t game
hak no reason
banned for normal hak
not banned for vip hak that u bought it

fuc.king game
Posts 16–30 of 30 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us